Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 Month
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 5 PCs/Macs, 5 Tablets, 5 Phones
- Installations Supported: 15 Installations
- License Type: Subscription
- License Term: 1 Year
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: R9Z-00003
- Features: 1 Year Subscription
- Platform Supported: Windows or Mac
- Operation Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 2 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 Month
Enjoy all of the benefits of Microsoft Visio with the addition of easy updates by purchasing a 12-month subscription for Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365 at Tech Supply Shop.
- Microsoft Visio Pro for Office 365, available as a subscription through Microsoft Office 365, includes the same features, stencils, and shapes as Visio Professional 2013.
- In addition, it allows each user to install Visio on up to five PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 8.)
- It also adds Visio On Demand, which lets users temporarily install Visio on any PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8, and it automatically installs the latest updates (both feature and security) for the duration of the subscription.
Get a jump start on your diagram
Take advantage of over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. Visio Pro for Office 365 has all of the same stencils as in Visio Professional, including:
Business diagrams, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), PivotDiagram, Six Sigma, and value stream map
Flowcharts, such as IDEF0 (Integration Definition for Process Modeling) and Microsoft SharePoint workflows
Software and database diagrams, such as database notation, website map, and UML (Unified Modeling Language)
Maps and floor plans
Maps and floor plans, such as HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), plumbing and piping plan, and space plan
Get Office 365 benefits with the familiar Visio application and interface
Get users up and running quickly with application streaming technology.
Simplify your deployments by having the latest patches and updates installed automatically (with the option to delay installations using a centralized policy to allow for compatibility testing where necessary).
Enable users to work from the computer of their choice with the option to install Visio on multiple PCs and even temporarily install Visio on kiosk computers while theyre travelling.
Benefit from integration
Benefit from integration with other Office 365 services, such as presence and instant messaging (IM) integration through Microsoft Lync and Lync Online and the option to save and share your diagrams to SharePoint Online.
Create and customize diagrams easily
Create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different look to your design in just one or two clicks.
Improved support for common activities
Easily find the stencil you need with built-in search right from the start screen. Create, review, and edit diagrams on Windows 8 tablets using touch, with improved support for common activities (such as adding and removing shapes) and gestures (such as pinch to zoom).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Large number of manufacturer specific templates, easy to use when developing basic network diagrams and brainstorming. Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 Month is very popular with IT staff so often times they can provide initial diagrams at early stage of project. try the Tech Supply Shop version first to make sure it will perform the tasks required, there are lots of other programs available but this has been the preferred diagramming app when dealing with IT staff/clients.
Quick and easy flow diagrams for internal and customer projects. Using the stencils where the device is realistically represented often times helps clients better understand the size of equipment and how it will logically be placed in a rack. Ok, the NEW version of Office, either you dig it or you don't Its' pretty simple. I say that because I have been on office 2007 for a Looooooooong time. And just upgraded. Yeah. Bit of a difference there. The functionality is Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 Month, but wow a big jump for me.
As an electrical engineer I do a lot of documentation, My biggest struggle is always picture of my designed circuit. I have tried exporting them from my designing software but they always end up looking strange and incoherent when using in text document. Using Microsoft Visio Professional 365 12 Month has solved this problem for me. You can use Visio For any type of diagramming need. After drawing your circuits you can also include your block diagrams with the same software.