Microsoft Project Online & Project Pro for Office 365 1 Yr Subcription
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 5 PCs/Macs, 5 Tablets, 5 Phones Devices
- Installations Supported: 15 Installations
- License Type: Subscription
- License Term: 1 Year
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: S3Z-00003 - 01 - 5730
- Features: 1 Year Subscription
- Platform Supported: Windows or Mac
- Operation Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB (32 Bit) / 2 GB (64 Bit)
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Project Online With Project Pro
|Manufacturer Part Number||S3Z-00003|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Project Online With Project Pro|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Product Supported||Office 365|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|License Type||Subscription License|
|License Pricing||Annual Fee|
|License Pricing||Microsoft Qualified|
|License Validation Period||1 Month|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
|License Details||Microsoft Open Program Update|
Microsoft Project Online with Project Pro for Office 365 is a flexible online solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work. Delivered through Office 365 and designed for people who need to manage with full project management capabilities on the desktop as well as work online from virtually anywhere on almost any device, Project Online with Project Pro for Office 365 enables organizations to get started, prioritize project portfolio investments and deliver the intended business value.
Work virtually anywhere
- Get up and running with enterprise-grade reliability and zero up-front infrastructure costs.
- Add teams and projects within minutes with a web-based portal.
- Immediately glean insight about your portfolio with new point and click reporting capabilities.
- Stream Project Pro for Office 365, your project management desktop application, directly from the web.
Get started quickly
- Use the new visual tiles to quickly begin or flex project portfolio management capabilities.
- Utilize the new Start screen in Project Pro for Office 365 to walk through project basics such as organizing tasks, linking tasks, and creaking a timeline.
- Enable your teams to work within a familiar environment. Project Online includes SharePoint Online and comes to you through Office 365.
- Choose between devices and browsers ‚“ Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and more ‚“ to view, edit, submit, and collaborate on project, portfolio, and everyday work.
- See and act on your tasks (including business and personal) in one location.
- Effectively plan and manage tasks with the help of new scheduling capabilities.
- Keep your teams organized in one location ‚“ their project site ‚“ where they can view project summaries, documents, tasks, newsfeeds and calendars.
- Access Project Pro for Office 365 from virtually anywhere with Project on Demand.
Flexible project portfolio management
- Effectively evaluate ideas or measure the strategic contribution of competing requests to determine alignments and streamline project initiation.
- Easily create workflows in Visio and SharePoint Designer to standardize project progression or rejection and improve governance and control.
- Quickly promote a SharePoint Online task list to an enterprise project in Project Online.
- Deliver projects successfully by efficiently managing the details of project planning, scheduling, and execution with Project Pro for Office 365.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.