Veeam ONE for Vmware
There are no product specifications.
Veeam ONE for VMware
Veeam ONE„ is a powerful monitoring, reporting and capacity planning tool for the Veeam backup infrastructure and VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments. It helps enable Availability for the Always-On Enterprise„ by providing complete visibility of the IT environment to detect issues before they have operational impact.
How can you ensure RTPO„ of <15 minutes if you are unaware that your storage will run out of space in two days, or five VMs cant be backed up due to configuration issues?
Complete visibility into both virtual and backup infrastructures is essential for delivering Availability for all applications and data. Veeam ONE provides deep, intelligent monitoring and reporting for vSphere, Hyper-V and Veeam environments, delivering your ˜morning coffee dashboard and intelligence reports needed to maintain consistent Availability.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you with alarms of backup and VM performance issues to avoid downtime and meet SLAs.
- Resource optimization and configuration tracking: Veeam helps you evaluate the performance of your infrastructure and ensures your existing configuration meets all known virtualization platform and backup best practices.
- Capacity planning and forecasting: Forecast resource usage and utilization trends with what if? modeling and resource overcommit tracking for your backup and virtual infrastructures.
- Chargeback and billing: Gain complete visibility into IT costs of compute, storage and backup repository resources.
Veeam ONE is more scalable than ever, with technology based on advanced analysis, industry best practices and years of experience. Dashboards offer at-a-glance health assessments of your backup and virtual infrastructures in one all-inclusive solution designed to provide complete visibility of your performance with one-click, including drill-down access to granular details, when needed. And, with no limits on the number of Veeam Backup & Replication„ servers, hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers and Hyper-V Failover Clusters that can be monitored and reported on, even the largest enterprises can easily experience the benefits of Veeam ONE for their entire environment.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and alerting
- 200+ pre-set alarms
- 100+ predefined reports
- Infrastructure Assessment tools for backup
- Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 reports
- Chargeback and billing capabilities for virtual and backup infrastructures
- Advanced deployment scenarios for enterprises
- Veeam Cloud Connect monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Health and performance dashboards
- Performance and configuration assessment for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Advanced capacity planning with what if? analysis and resource reservations
- Configuration tracking for both virtual and backup infrastructures
- Fully-customizable reporting and documentation
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The ease of deployment and the ease of use. Adding virtual machines to be backed up and replicated is as simple as a few clicks while recovering application items and even entire servers is the same. Backup and recovery of Windows servers, Linux servers, SQL servers, Active Directory, and Exchange. Veeam ONE for Vmware allows you to have virtual backups immediately available for restores locally and it allows you to replicate those virtual backups to the cloud with no additional software to purchase.
We have a small business bundle that gives us backup and replication. This was the cheapest by far to other options that we priced out. Also, the speed of the Veeam ONE for Vmware is better than the previous software we used (by miles). The setup for the software is pretty straighforward, and once it is set up it pretty much just works. We've had very little difficulty getting anything to back up, and restores are a breeze as well.
Is easy to setup and easy to use, but is powerful to make any kind of backup and replication, we use for our datacenter in Veeam ONE for Vmware. We have a full historic backup of all our virtual server in our datacenter based on vmware. The backups are easy to setup and configure. Restores are especially super fast to restore. I also like the ability to run a virtual machine from a backup. I love the simplicity and ease of installation, along with easy management of the Veeam toolset replaced what had long been a cumbersome and troublesome process for us. Veeam Availability Suite made backups and recovery a simple process for us.