Microsoft Project 2010 Professional Instant Digital Download
- Microsoft Project 2010 Professional
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: H30-03318
- GTIN: 00191120088051
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 512 MB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 500 MHz
See the Big picture.
With Project 2010 Professional You can see at a glance and granular details for your projects with Project View.
Project Team Planner.
Project managers gain greater visibility into, and control over, their team's work with Team Planner. Keep your team organized and on pace with scheduled reminders and emails
Easily assign, track and adjust work for team members by adding Tasks in Project. Break tasks into detail and set time benchmarks for each included task. Schedule repeating tasks.
Project managers particularly those at small businesses or home-based businesses that want to use capable project management software while keeping costs down should consider Microsoft Project 2010 Professional. Although there are newer versions of Project available, Project 2010 remains a popular program. Many of the features seen on newer versions were introduced in Project 2010 including the use of the Ribbon tab interface that is prominent in Word, Excel and other Microsoft programs today. Improvements to the project file collaboration via SharePoint are featured in this software as is the ability to access tools, templates and program options via Backstage.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.