Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Team Members, Enterprise Edition - From SA for AX Task or Self-serve for Student
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Team Members, Enterprise Edition - From SA for AX Task or Self-serve for StudentDynamics 365 for Team Members, Enterprise Edition - From SA for AX Task or Self-serve (Qualified Offer) for Students
The Dynamics 365 for Team Members subscription is a named user subscription designed for users who are not tied to a particular function, but who require basic Dynamics 365 functionality. This license includes read access as well as some write access for select light tasks across any and all Dynamics 365 apps. As a result, as more Dynamics 365 applications are adopted across an organization, any user previously licensed with Team Members subscription would be licensed already to access those additional applications.
The Team Members SL user may access Dynamics 365 data from the Dynamics 365 for Operations tenant and the Plan 1 Business Applications tenant. The Team Members SL grants a user full read access across all the Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition apps.
In addition, the Team Members SL includes some limited use write access across Operations and Plan 1 Business Apps as defined below.
Dynamics 365 for Team Members, Enterprise edition also includes the “PowerApps for Dynamics 365 Applications” license. Team Members users can use PowerApps to access Dynamics 365 within the bounds of their Team Members license.
The Team Members SL grants a user the following Dynamics 365 for Operations rights for their own use and not for, or on behalf of, other individuals:
- To record any type of time
- To record any type of expenses
- Manage personal information
- Create requisitions
- Create or edit the items related to the following capabilities: quality control, service orders
- Approval of time, expense, invoices
The Team Members SL grants a user the following Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, Dynamics 365 for Field Service, or Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation rights for their own use and not for, or on behalf of, other individuals:
- Write access to Accounts, Contacts, Activities, Tasks and notes
- Record time and expense for Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation, and apply for projects
- Set up and manage the knowledge base and Interactive Service Hub
- Update personal information
- User Reporting and dashboards
- Edit Custom Entities*
- Participate as an end-consumer of Dynamics 365 services such as responding to surveys, or applying for projects
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.