Linksys N300 Wall-mount Wireless Range Extender
- Manufacturer Linksys
- Manufacturer Part Number F9K1015
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.linksys.com
- Brand Name Linksys
- Product Type Wireless Range Extender
- Certifications Standards IEEE Standards:
Linksys N300 Wall-mount Wireless Range ExtenderN300 WALL-MOUNT WIRELESS RANGE EXTENDER
ELIMINATE DEAD SPOTS
The RE3000 extends the range of your home Wi-Fi signal by repeating and redistributing the signal from the router to the far reaches of your home. It boosts your router’s coverage to tablets, smartphones and computers.
Works with any wireless router – even that of your service provider.
UP TO N300 MBPS SPEED**
A fast and reliable connection across your home.
1 FAST ETHERNET PORT
Extends Wi-Fi range and connects one additional wired device.
QOS TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
Reduce buffering by prioritizing high-bandwidth activities
Extend your Internet access in 3 easy steps:
- Connect the power cable.
- Plug in the range extender midway between your router and the area without Wi-Fi.
- Once a solid light appears on the range extender cover, connect to the Wi-Fi network "Linksys Extender Setup."
FIND THE PERFECT POSITION WITH SPOT FINDER TECHNOLOGY
Linksys Spot Finder Technology directs you on finding the right placement for the RE4100W, and it works on any smartphone or tablet. Simply follow the prompts to make sure you're getting the best possible Wi-Fi signal.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.