Veeam ONE for Hyper-V
There are no product specifications.
Veeam ONE for Hyper-V
Veeam® ONE™ is a powerful monitoring, reporting and capacity planning tool for the Veeam backup infrastructure and VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments. It helps enable Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by providing complete visibility of the IT environment to detect issues before they have operational impact.
How can you ensure RTPO™ of <15 minutes if you are unaware that your storage will run out of space in two days, or five VMs can’t be backed up due to configuration issues?
Complete visibility into both virtual and backup infrastructures is essential for delivering Availability for all applications and data. Veeam ONE provides deep, intelligent monitoring and reporting for vSphere, Hyper-V and Veeam environments, delivering your ‘morning coffee’ dashboard and intelligence reports needed to maintain consistent Availability.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you with alarms of backup and VM performance issues to avoid downtime and meet SLAs.
- Resource optimization and configuration tracking: Veeam helps you evaluate the performance of your infrastructure and ensures your existing configuration meets all known virtualization platform and backup best practices.
- Capacity planning and forecasting: Forecast resource usage and utilization trends with “what if” modeling and resource overcommit tracking for your backup and virtual infrastructures.
- Chargeback and billing: Gain complete visibility into IT costs of compute, storage and backup repository resources.
Veeam ONE is more scalable than ever, with technology based on advanced analysis, industry best practices and years of experience. Dashboards offer at-a-glance health assessments of your backup and virtual infrastructures in one all-inclusive solution designed to provide complete visibility of your performance with one-click, including drill-down access to granular details, when needed. And, with no limits on the number of Veeam Backup & Replication™ servers, hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers and Hyper-V Failover Clusters that can be monitored and reported on, even the largest enterprises can easily experience the benefits of Veeam ONE for their entire environment.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and alerting
- 200+ pre-set alarms
- 100+ predefined reports
- Infrastructure Assessment tools for backup
- Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 reports
- Chargeback and billing capabilities for virtual and backup infrastructures
- Advanced deployment scenarios for enterprises
- Veeam Cloud Connect monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Health and performance dashboards
- Performance and configuration assessment for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Advanced capacity planning with “what if” analysis and resource reservations
- Configuration tracking for both virtual and backup infrastructures
- Fully-customizable reporting and documentation
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Veeam ONE for Hyper-V easily connects to all of our different servers and errors are much less frequent than our previous backup tool which always complained about the little things. Restores are easy, whether it's a whole server or just a single file. We used to have frequent errors and had to manage tapes. Veeam ONE for Hyper-V allows us to backup to disk and cloud. It works. If you just want basic backups, you can install this vanilla out of the box and be good to go. If you want to get under the covers and do more advanced things, you have the PowerShell cmdlets available to you.
It provides a rapid recovery of the Veeam ONE for Hyper-V servers and databases, and have a feature to monitor and get alerted for any operations there that might have a major impact. Setup and management is easy. Had backups running in a few hours, Fewer issues with native VSS writers than with other products. Backing up, Fast Recovery,, Avoiding harm actions, data loss avoidance, assure the availability of the server.
Veeam ONE for Hyper-V is very consistent, I've setup jobs years ago and have been running successfully since without manual interaction. Great support too! I've backed up VMs of many TBs and the "Reverse Incremental" feature is a huge disk saver. It is also very easy to migrate backup data from different locations. It is also able to backup on different level, i.e. ESX, Folder, Datastore. Backing up all the VMs in our infrastructure is easy. That includes internal and external VMs