Veeam Availability Suite Standard for Hyper-V
There are no product specifications.
Veeam Availability Suite Standard for Hyper-V
(includes Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus + Veeam ONE)
Veeam® Availability Suite™ delivers Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet today’s service-level objectives enabling recovery of any IT service and related applications and data within seconds and minutes for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
Veeam Backup & Replication™ delivers lightning-fast, reliable restores at your fingertips for entire VMs, individual files and application items, giving you low recovery time objectives (RTOs) of <15 minutes.
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery™
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Quickly and easily restore Microsoft Exchange items with Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft Exchange
- Recover Active Directory objects, entire containers, OUs and user accounts with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory
- Restore entire SharePoint sites; return deleted items back into production with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint
- Fast transaction-level recovery and point-in-time restore of Oracle databases with Veeam Explorer for Oracle and SQL Server databases with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
- Leverage HPE, NetApp, Dell EMC and NimbleNEW snapshots for recovery of single files or entire VMs from storage snapshots with Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots
- Cloud restore for any Veeam backup with Direct Restore to Microsoft AzureNEW
Data Loss Avoidance
Low RPOs and streamlined disaster recovery
Veeam Backup & Replication provides streamlined disaster recovery and simple, secure off-site backups, giving you the ability to achieve recovery point objectives (RPO) of <15 minutes.
- Create backups from any storage, plus ultra-fast backups from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), NetApp, Dell EMC and NimbleNEW storage snapshots
- 2-in-1: backup and replication™: In addition to backups, maintain image-based replicas either on site for high-Availability or off site for disaster recovery, and simplify replica failover and failback with little to no business disruption
- Leverage fully-integrated cloud-based disaster recovery and fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect
- Simplify the management of your backup storage with Scale-out Backup Repository™
- Get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster with built-in WAN acceleration
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support
- Back up directly from file-based (NFS) primary storage using Veeam’s proprietary NFS client with Direct NFS Access
- Shorten backup windows and reduce backup storage load and disk space consumption with Advanced ReFS IntegrationNEW
Guaranteed recovery of every file, application, or virtual server, any time
Veeam Backup & Replication automatically tests every vSphere and Hyper-V backup and replica, every time. Have confidence that your files, applications and virtual servers can be restored when needed.
- Verify the recoverability of every backup with SureBackup®.
- Test every restore point in every VM replica automatically with SureReplica.
Using backup data to create an exact copy of your production environment
Veeam Backup & Replication mitigates the risks associated with application deployment by putting your backups and replicas to work in a production-like environment prior to any production rollout.
- Create a Virtual Lab without provisioning additional resources to run your applications from Veeam backups and replicas.
- Test or troubleshoot an application in one or more VMs from an On-Demand Sandbox™ without affecting production workloads.
- Create complete, isolated copies of production from storage snapshots with On-Demand Sandbox for Storage Snapshots.
Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact
With Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE™, you can take control over your entire backup and virtual environment. By utilizing all of the features and capabilities of Veeam’s backup and virtualization technology, you can discover and be alerted to issues before they affect your Always-On Business™. Ensure protection, performance and Availability with Veeam ONE through:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues
- Resource optimization and configuration tracking: Evaluate infrastructure performance and ensure existing configuration meets all known best practices
- Capacity planning and forecasting: Forecast resource usage and utilization trends with “what if” modeling and resource overcommit tracking for your backup and virtual infrastructures
- And MORE included in the NEW Veeam ONE 9.5!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech.
- Get enterprise-level usability with a standalone console and Remote Office / Branch Office (ROBO) enhancements
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console.
- Leverage deep VMware integrations with vCloud Director support for self-service tenants and a vSphere Web Client Plug-in.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Veeam as a backup product is fully featured and reasonable fast. Support has been very responsive and knowledgeable in resolving any issues. SureBackup takes awhile to configure, but being able to view my backups being restored into an isolated environment and ensure they boot allowed me to feel even more comfortable that the solution is sound. General file backup and disaster recovery are both covered by Veeam Availability Suite Standard for Hyper-V. Our typical restore scenario is a file corrupt or missing and needing it restored, but sometimes an entire VM is needed to be restored, which only takes a few minutes.
I can create VM replication in another location with different VCenter. It Connects with VMware and check all the VMs I have in my environment, it helps to maintain all my VM backed up. The new feature of Scale'out backup repositories is one of the best improvements because due to the limitation in VMware of having virtual disks up to 2 TB on version 5.5 forced me to create several disks then several repositories been a headache to manage backups Vs repositories. In addition, if I had a VM with more than 2TB on data, it was even more complicated.
The ease of access and configuration in Veeam Availability Suite Standard for Hyper-V is amazing. Setting up the console and server was very simple and fast. The GUI for creating jobs is precise and tells you everything that you will need to know. Editing and running jobs is as simple as a one click. Veeam is pretty much fully automated to run at when I need it to at down times with little to none service disruption to our customers. Solving our need for backup and replication of all of our physical and virtual machines.