Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Plus for VMware
There are no product specifications.
Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Plus for VMware
(includes Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus + Veeam ONE)
Veeam Availability Suite„ delivers Availability for the Always-On Enterprise„ by helping organizations meet todays service-level objectives enabling recovery of any IT service and related applications and data within seconds and minutes for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
Veeam Backup & Replication„ delivers lightning-fast, reliable restores at your fingertips for entire VMs, individual files and application items, giving you low recovery time objectives (RTOs) of <15 minutes.
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery„
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Quickly and easily restore Microsoft Exchange items with Veeam Explorer„ for Microsoft Exchange
- Recover Active Directory objects, entire containers, OUs and user accounts with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory
- Restore entire SharePoint sites; return deleted items back into production with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint
- Fast transaction-level recovery and point-in-time restore of Oracle databases with Veeam Explorer for Oracle and SQL Server databases with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
- Leverage HPE, NetApp, Dell EMC and NimbleNEW snapshots for recovery of single files or entire VMs from storage snapshots with Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots
- Cloud restore for any Veeam backup with Direct Restore to Microsoft AzureNEW
Data Loss Avoidance
Low RPOs and streamlined disaster recovery
Veeam Backup & Replication provides streamlined disaster recovery and simple, secure off-site backups, giving you the ability to achieve recovery point objectives (RPO) of <15 minutes.
- Create backups from any storage, plus ultra-fast backups from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), NetApp, Dell EMC and NimbleNEW storage snapshots
- 2-in-1: backup and replication„: In addition to backups, maintain image-based replicas either on site for high-Availability or off site for disaster recovery, and simplify replica failover and failback with little to no business disruption
- Leverage fully-integrated cloud-based disaster recovery and fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect
- Simplify the management of your backup storage with Scale-out Backup Repository„
- Get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster with built-in WAN acceleration
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support
- Back up directly from file-based (NFS) primary storage using Veeams proprietary NFS client with Direct NFS Access
- Shorten backup windows and reduce backup storage load and disk space consumption with Advanced ReFS IntegrationNEW
Guaranteed recovery of every file, application, or virtual server, any time
Veeam Backup & Replication automatically tests every vSphere and Hyper-V backup and replica, every time. Have confidence that your files, applications and virtual servers can be restored when needed.
- Verify the recoverability of every backup with SureBackup.
- Test every restore point in every VM replica automatically with SureReplica.
Using backup data to create an exact copy of your production environment
Veeam Backup & Replication mitigates the risks associated with application deployment by putting your backups and replicas to work in a production-like environment prior to any production rollout.
- Create a Virtual Lab without provisioning additional resources to run your applications from Veeam backups and replicas.
- Test or troubleshoot an application in one or more VMs from an On-Demand Sandbox„ without affecting production workloads.
- Create complete, isolated copies of production from storage snapshots with On-Demand Sandbox for Storage Snapshots.
Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact
With Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE„, you can take control over your entire backup and virtual environment. By utilizing all of the features and capabilities of Veeams backup and virtualization technology, you can discover and be alerted to issues before they affect your Always-On Business„. Ensure protection, performance and Availability with Veeam ONE through:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues
- Resource optimization and configuration tracking: Evaluate infrastructure performance and ensure existing configuration meets all known best practices
- Capacity planning and forecasting: Forecast resource usage and utilization trends with what if? modeling and resource overcommit tracking for your backup and virtual infrastructures
- And MORE included in the NEW Veeam ONE 9.5!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech.
- Get enterprise-level usability with a standalone console and Remote Office / Branch Office (ROBO) enhancements
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console.
- Leverage deep VMware integrations with vCloud Director support for self-service tenants and a vSphere Web Client Plug-in.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Plus for VMware is a great backup solution, its system is completely different from the current we have because it provides lot of options, and it gave us a lot of options to work in the backup and restore process. So easy to setup backups, replicas and copies. Takes no time at all to ensure you are fully covered for both backups and disaster recovery. Expansion of the solution to tape archiving or replicas remotely is a doddle and if there is any issues, you can get through to a fantastic support team in no time and they work hard to get you sorted and backing up again in no time.
The interface of Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Plus for VMware is intuitive and well laid out, everything is explained well and the help resources are second to none. Support is great and very responsive. The minimal issues we've had have been resolved very quickly usually on the first contact. I guess if I had to pick one thing it would be the ease of use. Veeam's software product has come a long way in a short time. Every version they release gets easier and easier to use which makes administration tasks simple.
I use Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Plus for VMware to Replicate working copies of my VM's to Onsite and Offsite Hyper-V Servers. I can use these Replications to restore a file, entire VM, or run my replicated VM's from the backup Hyper-V server in the event my main Hyper-V server goes down. Having a Hyper-V server offsite with exact running copies of all my VM's give me a disaster recovery location I can run my entire network from. And since it only copies the changed files I can relocate in minuets not hours.