Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise for Hyper-V
There are no product specifications.
Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise for Hyper-V
(includes Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus + Veeam ONE)
Veeam® Availability Suite™ delivers Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet today’s service-level objectives enabling recovery of any IT service and related applications and data within seconds and minutes for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
Veeam Backup & Replication™ delivers lightning-fast, reliable restores at your fingertips for entire VMs, individual files and application items, giving you low recovery time objectives (RTOs) of <15 minutes.
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery™
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Quickly and easily restore Microsoft Exchange items with Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft Exchange
- Recover Active Directory objects, entire containers, OUs and user accounts with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory
- Restore entire SharePoint sites; return deleted items back into production with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint
- Fast transaction-level recovery and point-in-time restore of Oracle databases with Veeam Explorer for Oracle and SQL Server databases with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
- Leverage HPE, NetApp, Dell EMC and NimbleNEW snapshots for recovery of single files or entire VMs from storage snapshots with Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots
- Cloud restore for any Veeam backup with Direct Restore to Microsoft AzureNEW
Data Loss Avoidance
Low RPOs and streamlined disaster recovery
Veeam Backup & Replication provides streamlined disaster recovery and simple, secure off-site backups, giving you the ability to achieve recovery point objectives (RPO) of <15 minutes.
- Create backups from any storage, plus ultra-fast backups from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), NetApp, Dell EMC and NimbleNEW storage snapshots
- 2-in-1: backup and replication™: In addition to backups, maintain image-based replicas either on site for high-Availability or off site for disaster recovery, and simplify replica failover and failback with little to no business disruption
- Leverage fully-integrated cloud-based disaster recovery and fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect
- Simplify the management of your backup storage with Scale-out Backup Repository™
- Get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster with built-in WAN acceleration
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support
- Back up directly from file-based (NFS) primary storage using Veeam’s proprietary NFS client with Direct NFS Access
- Shorten backup windows and reduce backup storage load and disk space consumption with Advanced ReFS IntegrationNEW
Guaranteed recovery of every file, application, or virtual server, any time
Veeam Backup & Replication automatically tests every vSphere and Hyper-V backup and replica, every time. Have confidence that your files, applications and virtual servers can be restored when needed.
- Verify the recoverability of every backup with SureBackup®.
- Test every restore point in every VM replica automatically with SureReplica.
Using backup data to create an exact copy of your production environment
Veeam Backup & Replication mitigates the risks associated with application deployment by putting your backups and replicas to work in a production-like environment prior to any production rollout.
- Create a Virtual Lab without provisioning additional resources to run your applications from Veeam backups and replicas.
- Test or troubleshoot an application in one or more VMs from an On-Demand Sandbox™ without affecting production workloads.
- Create complete, isolated copies of production from storage snapshots with On-Demand Sandbox for Storage Snapshots.
Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact
With Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE™, you can take control over your entire backup and virtual environment. By utilizing all of the features and capabilities of Veeam’s backup and virtualization technology, you can discover and be alerted to issues before they affect your Always-On Business™. Ensure protection, performance and Availability with Veeam ONE through:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues
- Resource optimization and configuration tracking: Evaluate infrastructure performance and ensure existing configuration meets all known best practices
- Capacity planning and forecasting: Forecast resource usage and utilization trends with “what if” modeling and resource overcommit tracking for your backup and virtual infrastructures
- And MORE included in the NEW Veeam ONE 9.5!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech.
- Get enterprise-level usability with a standalone console and Remote Office / Branch Office (ROBO) enhancements
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console.
- Leverage deep VMware integrations with vCloud Director support for self-service tenants and a vSphere Web Client Plug-in.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We like absolutely everything about Veeam, it's extremely easy to deploy, extremely easy to use and extremely easy to manage. It always work and never fail. For an IT administrator like me, this product is the most "worry-free" software solution of my entire IT infrastructure. When I need to recover datas from backup, Veeam is always here to help me. We are totally amazed also to see how the data-deduplication and compression features inside Veeam are powerful because it decreased backup and replication times a lot! The integration with Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise for Hyper-V Cloud Connect (online cloud storage) is also amazing and definitely fits ours business needs.
How fast the nightly backups take. The ability to not backup deleted files on a file server is huge! Fast restore options as well make restoring files or full servers very easy and fast. Also the interface is easy to maneuver once you get it down. I really cannot think of a better option to backup our environment. BVeeam Availability Suite Enterprise for Hyper-V backup of mission critical data is crucial knowing we can be backup and running in hours should a catastrophe happen.. We can backup more in less time with Veeam.
As with anything, there's a bit of a learning curve depending on the complexity of your environment, what you're backing up, how, to where, and over what infrastructure. However, if you either built your environment or have worked with it enough to know exactly how it's laid out, the initial configuration is pretty straight forward. The thing I love most about Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise for Hyper-V is that once you have it set up correctly and it's working as expected, you pretty much never have to touch it again. Old restore points will roll off so you can project storage usage, that sort of thing. And if Veeam ever "breaks" it's almost guaranteed to be because something in your environment changed that broke it, not Veeam itself. I have used Veeam for years now and would never consider another backup solution for critical business and accounting data.