Symantec Symc Endpoint Protection Cloud Per User
There are no product specifications.
Symantec Symc Endpoint Protection Cloud Per UserSymantec Endpoint Protection Cloud billed monthly in arrears per user per the terms of the Symantec CSP agreement
Symantec Endpoint Protection.cloud is a part of Symantec.cloud
- Designed specifically for SMB businesses
- Centrally managed security for desktops, laptops and file servers
- Automatic system security updates
- Simplified management - no dedicated IT staff or hardware needed
- The demands on IT managers at small and medium size business are diverse and ever-growing. Trying to stay current of evolving security requirements and keeping your company desktops, laptops and servers secure is a time consuming challenge.
How Symantec Endpoint Protection.cloud works?
Endpoint Protection.cloud offers businesses a simple, cost-effective solution for endpoint security that does not require additional management software, hardware or dedicated IT resources.
Symantec Endpoint Protection.cloud helps to address this by offering a comprehensive cloud based security solution designed to meet the needs of small to medium businesses. Protecting your endpoint systems including desktops, laptops and file servers, with advanced technologies for antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and host intrusion prevention. Further more Endpoint Protection.cloud enables you to manage security requirements via a single Web-based console and does not require additional hardware or management software.
With Endpoint Protection.cloud, automatic security updates occur transparently over an Internet connection, enabling employee systems to stay current whether workers are in the office or on the road. The service leverages the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, one of the largest security research networks in the world, and benefits from the network’s rapid threat identification and response.
Simple to set up and easy to use, Endpoint Protection.cloud offers advanced security, lower maintenance costs, and predictable subscription fees that can reduce up front expenses.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.