Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Bus Edition 12 0
There are no product specifications.
Symantec Endpoint Protection small bus edition 12.0 Serial
Your personal internet security is safe with Symantic Endpoint Protection.
This advanced protection software proactively fights against advanced targeted attacks, so you don’t have to worry about the security of your data. Symantec Endpoint Protection prevents persistent attacks with added layers of security, so cyber attackers can’t break through. It is optimized for virtual and physical environments. It features advanced virus protection, so anything suspicious is detected and blocked.
From testing thousands of infected computers around the world, this software can recognize and prevent threats before it’s too late. Symantec Endpoint also features SONAR technology, so it is aware of all the latest spam attacks. It has an advanced firewall policy.
Symantec Endpoint is easy to install, and has a LiveUpdate so it can automatically integrate with the host server.
Keep your data’s integrity intact with Symantic Endpoint Protection!
- Symantec has the world’s largest civilian threat network spanning data from 175 million endpoints and 54 million attack sensors in 175 countries
- Active scanning identifies and resolves only potentially harmful files, using less computing power and giving you the ability to multitask during scans.
- Insight™ technology sorts and identifies files based on number of downloads, duration of the file, and where the file is being downloaded from. This data is crucial in locating new malware and preventing zero-day attacks
- User option to integrate data into Symantec Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), which sources, defines, and blocks targeted cyber-attacks faster. It uses user data to track behaviors of malware
- Application Control that gives you the option to only run whitelisted (good reputation) applications or run all except blacklisted (bad reputation) applications. Also, this gives you control of registry access and leverages options in how application processes are run
- External Media Control: You can block access to certain hardware or restrict usage in uploading or downloading information.
- Five Layers of Protection:
- Network: Firewall and Intrusion Prevention included alongside analysis of incoming data that blocks threats as they’re travelling through network endpoints
- File: Proven antivirus software that protects against trojans, malware, spyware, bots, and adware
- Reputation: Website monitoring that correlates data between users, files, and websites to find and prevent potential security threats
- Behavior: Symantec’s SONAR™ uses AI to combat zero-day threats. It uses behavior analysis to stop new and unknown threats before they can do any harm
- Power Eraser™: Preemptively scans endpoints and locates threats, then removes the malware or other issues by erasing the harmful files. Allows administrators to remotely access this feature to resolve any security issue from a connected device.
- A single management console that allows control across multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Customizable controls that allow granular policy settings for each individual user and device
- Remote access allows Windows and Mac clients to remotely keep endpoints up-to-date and safe
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.