Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 1 RB 5 User
- Manufacturer Symantec Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 21182302
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.symantec.com
- Brand Name Symantec
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Endpoint Protection v.12.1
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 5 User
- Licensing Program Symantec Buying Program: Business Pack
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- State-of-the-art protection from the world leader in security.
- Integrated antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention as well as device control and application control.
- Requires only a single agent.
- Powerful central management of security for physical and virtual Windows endpoints.
- Enables instant upgrade to self-enforced network access control without additional software deployment.
- Antivirus and antispyware for Windows clients.
- Seamless migration from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Built to secure your virtual infrastructure.
- Secures both physical and virtual environments.
- Stops malware such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits.
- Prevents security outbreaks thus reducing administrative overhead.
- Powerful protection of both physical and virtual environments.
- Lowers total cost of ownership for endpoint security.
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent (Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent recommended) for 32-bit
- 2 GHz Pentium 4 with x86-64 support or equivalent for 64-bit
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later for 32-bit
- Windows XP with All Service Packs for 64-bit
- Windows XP Embedded
- Windows Vista for 32/64-bit
- Windows 7 for 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 with Service Pack 1 or later for 32/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 for 32/64-bit
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 for 64-bit
- Windows Essential Business Server 2008 for 64-bit
- 900 MB of free space
- 512 MB RAM or higher if required by the operating system
- 1 GB RAM (2-4 GB recommended) for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008 (all editions)
- Itanium processors are not supported
Symantec EndPoint Protection 12.1 RB 5 user. Item #21182302.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition provides easy-to-use, enterprise-level protection that optimizes performance and system resources so small businesses can get up and running quickly. It is designed for small business customers who want comprehensive protection that is simple and straightforward to install, deploy, and manage. The streamlined management user interface and easy-to-follow wizards help simplify deployment as well as reduce the need for any specialized training. Pre-configured notifications and automatic security reporting make this a "ready-to-go" product, saving businesses both time and money. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition also provides the fastest boot time in the industry and the lowest overhead when it comes to everyday interaction with files and applications. Small businesses can now have confidence in their security and focus on running and growing their business. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition leverages Symantec Endpoint Protection technology, which integrates best-of-breed technologies into a single integrated software agent, lowering cost and complexity. It also includes Symantec TruScan Proactive Threat Scan, a proprietary technology that enables small businesses to protect against threats not yet identified by security vendors. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition utilizes the world's leading scalable security infrastructure, the Symantec global intelligence network, which gives Symantec unmatched insight into today's threats. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition protects to the same level as the largest global business, yet is designed specifically for the small business environment, prioritizing optimal performance and low costs. All businesses, regardless of size, deserve to receive unmatched protection from Symantec, the proven, market-leading endpoint security vendor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.