There are no product specifications.
AQUANOX 1 ESD. The water is no longer calm.The undersea world has undergone a transformation from tranquil environment to a place of unspeakable violence, graphic murder and horrific danger.
Set five years after the events of Archimedean Dynasty, the player yet again takes the role of Emerald "Deadeye" Flint, a mercenary and trader who seeks revenge on the Bionts, an alien species which suddenly appeared at the end of the previous game.
As the game starts, Flint has just gotten his submarine Succubus stolen by neoyuppies in the Magellan underwater city. One of his acquaintances at the port gives him the rundown submarine Toiler to be able to work until he can get his old sub back.
Aquanox features 16 player multiplayer with a variety of modes, including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag. The multiplayer works somewhat like a hybrid between Descent and Unreal Tournament, with free movement along all axes (unlike Descent there is a defined up and down though, and the ship can not move upside down, instead stalling vertically), and 10 weapons with alternate firing modes.
PC System Requirements
- Windows 95/98/Me/2000
- 500MHz Athlon or Pentium 3 processor
- 128MB RAM
- Direct3D 8 compatible graphics card with 16MB memory
- 4X CD-ROM drive
- 800MB free hard disk space
- DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- 800Mhz Athlon or Pentium 3 processor
- 256MB RAM
- Direct3D 8 compatible graphics card with 32MB memory
- 1GB free hard disk space
- Soundblaster live or compatible soundcard
- Supported graphics chips: nVidia Ge Force 256, nVidia GeForce2, nVidia GeForce3, 3DFX Voodoo 5500, ATI Radeon, Hercules Kyro II
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.