Microsoft Project Professional for Office 365 - Academic for Faculty
There are no product specifications.
Project Pro for Office 365
*DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OFFICE APPLICATIONS. THIS IS PROJECT PRO ADD-ON. MUST HAVE AN OFFICE SUITE PRIOR TO INSTALLATION.
|Manufacturer Part Number||7LA-00003|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Project Pro for Office 365|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Product Supported||Office 365|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|License Type||Subscription License|
|License Pricing||Annual Fee|
|License Pricing||Microsoft Qualified|
|License Validation Period||1 Month|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open License for Academic|
|License Details||Open Faculty|
Work virtually anywhere
Go Online with flexible plans that help you quickly and easily sign up for the service that best fits your business needs.
- Get up and running with enterprise-grade reliability and zero up-front infrastructure costs.
- Add teams and projects within minutes with a web-based portal.
- Immediately glean insight about your portfolio with new point and click reporting capabilities.
- Stream Project Pro for Office 365, your project management desktop application, directly from the web.
Get started quickly
Get started quickly with easy onboarding, provisioning, and ramp-up in a web-based environment designed to optimize time and help teams get more done.
- Use the new visual tiles to quickly begin or flex project portfolio management capabilities.
- Utilize the new Start screen in Project Pro for Office 365 to walk through project basics such as organizing tasks, linking tasks, and creaking a timeline.
- Enable your teams to work within a familiar environment. Project Online includes SharePoint Online and comes to you through Office 365.
- Choose between devices and browsers Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and more to view, edit, submit, and collaborate on project, portfolio, and everyday work.
Take action and stay up to date in more places and on more devices than ever before.
- See and act on your tasks (including business and personal) in one location.
- Effectively plan and manage tasks with the help of new scheduling capabilities.
- Keep your teams organized in one location their project site where they can view project summaries, documents, tasks, newsfeeds and calendars.
- Access Project Pro for Office 365 from virtually anywhere with Project on Demand.
Flexible project portfolio management
Align vision and effort to prioritize initiatives, select optimal project portfolios, and deliver on your business strategy.
- Effectively evaluate ideas or measure the strategic contribution of competing requests to determine alignments and streamline project initiation.
- Easily create workflows in Visio and SharePoint Designer to standardize project progression or rejection and improve governance and control.
- Quickly promote a SharePoint Online task list to an enterprise project in Project Online.
- Deliver projects successfully by efficiently managing the details of project planning, scheduling, and execution with Project Pro for Office 365.
Get your team up and running quickly with the latest technology and industry standards to separate PMO functionality from IT functionality.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.