Microsoft Project Professional 2010 Academic License
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft Project Professional 2010 1 PC License
?Microsoft Project Professional 2010?is a project managers software that gives project managers a new and easier way to manage wide range of projects and programs. With all of the new updates and visual enhancements of Project Standard 2010,?Project Professional 2010?delivers more with at-a-glance resource management and team collaboration tools using Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, to successfully complete all types of projects. And, utilizing Project Professional 2010, you and your organization can realize the results of unified project and portfolio management by adding Microsoft Project Server 2010.?
Microsoft Project Professional 2010 is perfect for project managers because of its intuitive interface and ease of use. Managers using this software will have a very productive way to oversee projects and programs. SharePoint is an essential tool in this softwares arsenal as users both managers and team members will be able to create projects from a SharePoint task list. SharePoint 2010 task lists can be transformed into Project schedules and the software allows for synchronization. This allows for updates from team members to be incorporated into the Project workflow and schedules automatically. The layout of Project Professional 2010 incorporates the Ribbon tab that is used on other Microsoft programs including Word and PowerPoint, and templates are available to allow for customization. The similarity in the layout to todays program should help make Project usage easier for those who are unfamiliar with the program. Improvements in project times, efficiency and reporting can be expected after the introduction of this software.
Microsoft Fluent User Interface
- Work more efficiently with the simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent user interface?new graphical menus and a familiar experience provide the tools you need to plan and manage your project.
- Task-oriented tabs and contextual menu groupings reveal powerful features, making it easier to get started and realize results.
- Learn about features and rich formatting controls quickly with descriptive tooltips and drop-down galleries.
- Simply be more productive by choosing your own menu options, quick access toolbar settings and setting defaults.
- Save to XPS or PDF. Quickly share, print, and publish project information from one location using the new Microsoft Office Backstage view.
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease
- Enhanced copy and paste makes it easy to share information effectively with other Microsoft Office applications while retaining formatting.
- Add columns dynamically by entering data without having to first select the data type.
- Simplify data entry with auto-complete which displays a list of previously used values to select from.
- Automatic text wrap eliminates extra formatting steps by adjusting row height to display full task names.
- Quickly mine data and analyze results with easy access filtering for all columns.
- Create emphasis with rich color options and text formatting to express ideas and solve problems in new ways.?
- Gain flexibility with user-controlled scheduling?manually schedule tasks with the information you have right now or choose to automatically schedule tasks with calculated dates and durations.
- Be alerted to potential scheduling concerns with squiggly lines and choose how to manage potential problems.
- Gain insight with the Task Inspector to recognize issues and take action early?solving problems before they occur.
- Support rolling wave planning and easily create high level forecasts using manually scheduled top down summary tasks.
- Identify gaps by comparing manually scheduled summary tasks with information rolled up from subtasks.
- In Microsoft Project Professional 2010, you can simplify planning with inactive and activetasks to perform what-if analysis.?
- Simply create the ultimate graphical timeline to express your schedule and plan.
- It's easier t
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.