Microsoft Project 2010 Professional Instant License
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number H30-03319
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Project 2010 Professional 32/64-bit
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Academic
- License Quantity 1 PC
- Distribution Media/Method Instant Download
- System Requirements
- Processor (32/64-bit):
- 700 MHz or faster
Project 2010 Professional Instant License
Microsoft Project 2010 makes the process of project management a little less stressful by providing an easy to use frame work for planning, resource assignment, time and budget management. Project 2010 Professional has extensive features for the more advanced project manager working on more complex projects.
This is the 32/64 bit version, compatible with both 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
Although there are newer versions of Project available, Project 2010 remains a popular program. Many of the features seen on newer versions were introduced in Project 2010 including the use of the Ribbon tab interface that is prominent in Word, Excel and other Microsoft programs today. Improvements to the project file collaboration via SharePoint are featured in this software as is the ability to access tools, templates and program options via Backstage.
Microsoft Fluent User Interface
- Work more efficiently with the simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent user interface new graphical menus and a familiar experience provide the tools you need to plan and manage your project.
- Task-oriented tabs and contextual menu groupings reveal powerful features, making it easier to get started and realize results.
- Learn about features and rich formatting controls quickly with descriptive tooltips and drop-down galleries.
- Simply be more productive by choosing your own menu options, quick access toolbar settings and setting defaults.
- Save to XPS or PDF. Quickly share, print, and publish project information from one location using the new Microsoft Office Backstage view.
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease
- Enhanced copy and paste makes it easy to share information effectively with other Microsoft Office applications while retaining formatting.
- Add columns dynamically by entering data without having to first select the data type.
- Simplify data entry with auto-complete which displays a list of previously used values to select from.
- Automatic text wrap eliminates extra formatting steps by adjusting row height to display full task names.
- Quickly mine data and analyze results with easy access filtering for all columns.
- Create emphasis with rich color options and text formatting to express ideas and solve problems in new ways.
- Gain flexibility with user-controlled scheduling manually schedule tasks with the information you have right now or choose to automatically schedule tasks with calculated dates and durations.
- Be alerted to potential scheduling concerns with squiggly lines and choose how to manage potential problems.
- Gain insight with the Task Inspector to recognize issues and take action early solving problems before they occur.
- Support rolling wave planning and easily create high level forecasts using manually scheduled top down summary tasks.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Inexpensive, quick & easy download, good follow up emails for receipts. Product works perfectly. Thanks
Heya, Everything is working wonderfully! Am so grateful for a great product that will help me advance more in the field. Thank you!
Positive experience. Would order again.
I was very happy with the ease of this transaction. I received an email with my new license keys and download links to both 32 and 64-bit versions of the software within 30 minutes of my order completion. I had problems with the software install (user error), and the support desk was extremely helpful in discovering the problem and working with me toward a solution.