Microsoft Project 2003 Professional - Disk
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number H30-00428
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Office Project 2003 Professional
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 Client
- Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM
- Efficiently manage projects:
- Leverage best practices by using a central repository of project templates. Efficiently create, staff and manage projects using step-by-step guides.
- Maintain accurate records of work completed by locking down time periods and establishing multiple approvers.
- Gain greater visibility into your staff's skills and availability through a central resource pool. Staff projects using skill-based resource assignment tools.
- Ensure that the right people are available for future projects by planning and tracking resource requirements.
- Present project data in other programs:
- Transfer project data smoothly to Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Word, or Microsoft Office Visio through a presentation wizard.
- Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster processor (Pentium III recommended)
Office Project 2003 Professional
Microsoft Project 2003 Professional in disc form saves you money when compared to the retail version while offering the same services. You should be aware, however, that discs represent a one-time installation/activation. Software is similar to the programs that are pre-installed on new computer systems. The activation key for software is tied to the computer so if the computer ultimately stops working, you will not be able to use the software on another computer. This software will help managers track all project information, visualize and present project plans and help with task scheduling. Project 2003 Professional can be used with Project Server and includes team planning and communication features that are not available in the Standard version. Project 2003 is the last version to support Windows 2000, so if you have a system that still uses Windows 2000 and need project management software, this is the version that you will need. This software can be used with other versions of the Windows operating system, however, and all of the latest service packs and updates to Project 2003 Professional available are included on the disc.
|Manufacturer Part Number||H30-00428|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Office Project 2003 Professional|
Project Professional 2003, the enterprise project management program, works with Project Server 2003 and Project Web Access to help you more effectively plan projects, manage resources, and establish organization-wide repeatable processes.
|Software Main Type||Management|
|Software Sub Type||Project Management/Version Control|
|Software Name||Office Project 2003 Professional|
Efficiently manage projects:
Establish rules and processes:
Manage resources more effectively:
Plan resource needs:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Client|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.