Microsoft Outlook 2013 RB French Medialess
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 543-05751
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Outlook 2013 32/64-bit
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 PC
- The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop shop for all communication.
- Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next appointment. You can add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions.
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com(formerly Hotmail)-all conveniently delivered right into your Outlook experience.
- The navigation bar speeds up communication. Use it to open your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks fast. Everything you need is there.
- Stay in the know. Get the very latest updates automatically from people in the social networks you rely on most-LinkedIn, Facebook, and others.
- With a single click, instantly see what's on your calendar today, next week, or next month. Choose from several intuitive ways to filter, arrange, and work with your email.
- Processor (32/64-bit):
- 1 GHz or faster x86/x64-bit with SSE2 instruction set
Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 Retail Box French Language
Focus on what's important
Outlook 2013 has a brand new look. Its cleaner. Its designed to help you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You'll be able to communicate more effectively by connecting efficiently with others.
See everything you need to know at a glance. Preview messages in the message list, so you'll know which ones to read and act on first. Reply with just a click”you can type your response right in the reading pane.
Communicate more effectively
Exchange ActiveSync Support. Don't miss a single meeting, message, or contact. Now you can receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com and Hotmail.
Social Connectors. Stay in the know. Get the very latest updates automatically from people in the social networks you rely on most”LinkedIn, Facebook, and others.
Easily manage your contacts and schedule
Peeks. Take a peek at your schedule, an appointment, a task, or details about someone you're emailing”without having to rearrange windows or lose your train of thought.
People Card. Integrate multiple contacts into a single view with all of that person's contact information (including social network updates) to identify people's social context more quickly and remove needless duplication.
Find important info faster than ever
Search. Find email messages, attachments, calendar appointments, and contacts even faster through improved search, so you can communicate with the right people, right now.
Fast Filters and Context Commands. Discover how filters and context commands speed things up. With a single click, instantly see what's on your calendar today, next week, or next month. Choose from several intuitive ways to filter, arrange, and work with your email.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.