Microsoft OneNote 2013 - License - Download - 32/64 Bit
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft Office OneNote 2013
OneNote 2013 Software from Microsoft, available via electronic download, is a digital notebook for capturing, storing and sharing your notes. OneNote 2013 is fully integrated with the cloud so you can free your files from your computer and allows you to access them on supported mobile devices, tablets and browsers.
When you store your virtual notebooks in the cloud, you can keep them in sync across your devices with the separately downloadable OneNote apps, including your Windows PC, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android and Symbian device. You can also use the free Office Web App in a supported web browser as well. If you happen to have a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC, the OneNote app on those devices support multi-touch gestures.
This product is part of the Microsoft Business Open Licensing program that is designed for businesses with 5 to 250 users or devices. The purchase of this product provides one perpetual software license for Microsoft OneNote 2013. However, a minimum initial purchase of five licenses is required to qualify for the Open License Agreement. You can purchase any combination of Open License software products to fulfill the Open License Agreement. Once you have met the requirements, you can purchase additional licenses or Software Assurance during the two-year term. You will receive an e-mail with instructions to access the Volume Licensing Service Center website. Afterwards, you will use your Windows LiveID, an Open License authorization number, and a license number to access the VLSC website to download your software product. The VLSC stores all your licenses so that you can better manage and track them. You can also obtain a physical media disc from Microsoft for an additional fee to install licensed software.
- Sync with OneDrive & SharePoint
- With OneNote 2013, you'll be able to sync with OneDrive and SharePoint so your notes are always up-to-date on all your devices. All your information will be automatically saved and searchable in the OneNote apps so there's no need to use USB flash drives or email documents to yourself. Please note that you'll need a Microsoft account and an Internet connection to take advantage of this feature
- Simplified Sharing
- You can be sure that you're all tracking only the latest version of a document because your files are saved online on OneDrive or SharePoint by default. Send everyone a single link to the same file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, right from within OneNote 2013. Please note that an Internet connection and a Microsoft account are required to take advantage of this feature
- Embed Files
- With OneNote 2013, you'll be able to insert pictures, documents, videos and more right into your notes. This allows you to consolidate all of the information you need into one place. If you insert an Excel spreadsheet, you'll get a preview of charts and diagrams right next to your notes. When you update the Excel file, your preview is automatically updated as well
- Inking allows you to draw, erase and edit with your finger, stylus or mouse in OneNote 2013. If you'd rather write, as opposed to type, OneNote can convert your handwriting into text
- In OneNote 2013, you can now make your own table headers as well as quickly move rows and columns. You can also convert a table in your notes to a chart or to an Excel spreadsheet to do advanced calculation
- OneNote 2013 allows you to search your notes and files by using a particular term in a note, words in a picture or a title of a file. Type a keyword or phrase and OneNote 2013 will display all the notes where they can be found, which in turn allow you to filter through them to find the one you're looking for
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.