Home and Business
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 - License - Download - 32/64 Bit
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number T5D-01575
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name Office 2013 Home & Business 32/64-bit
- Suite Contents
- Platform Supported PC
- License Quantity 1 Machine
- Share plans and stay organized:
- Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
- Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
- Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Create attractive and professional-looking documents-whether you're at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to OneDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
- Processor (32/64-bit):
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 with SSE2 instruction set
Kick up your data analysis game with Excel 2013. This innovative program comes loaded with useful tools, which make performing data analysis related tasks a breeze. The new Backstage View is a welcome addition. The Flash Fill tool saves users valuable time, by learning data entry patterns and then completing the job for you. Recommended Charts and Quick Analysis are huge timesavers. Chart selection is simplified by only showing chart types relevant to the data chosen. Creating meaningful PivotTables takes only a few mouse-clicks, thanks to the new Recommended PivotTables. Share work and collaborate with others via SkyDrive.
Sporting a new makeover, Outlook 2013 is designed to help you focus and to switch between main elements quicker. Inline replies are possible, with just one click. Preview and act on messages right from inside the list. Appointments and tasks can be viewed with a quick glance, without needing to open separate windows. You can even check the weather forecast right from within the calendar to plan for your day’s events. Never forget to attach another file again, thanks to a nifty attachment reminder. Site Mailboxes give you a central place to store your team’s project documents, calendars, and to-do lists.
Word 2013 has taken document editing to a whole new level. Thr program has a fresh look and more features than ever before. Extra layout options make graphic alignment a breeze. Read mode has been optimized to improve on-screen reading experiences. Smarter collaboration features grant Word 2013 the ability to open and edit PDF files, making it easier to manage lengthy documents. Working with tables has become more intuitive.
PowerPoint 2013 is so much more than just a slideshow app. Switch between accounts seamlessly. Enjoy SkyDrive integration to make collaboration easier. The new Alignment Guides, align objects and text in relation to each other to give you a more visually balanced look. With PowerPoint 2013, it is now possible to add videos, images and audio files directly from the internet. No need to download them to your computer first or fiddle with complicated embedding code. Another nifty feature is being able to save a presentation in MPEG-4 video format, for easier direct playback.
A digital app for taking notes, without all the rules of Word. Keep your ideas, plans, and thoughts more organized. The new web clipper bookmark, lets you save whatever you’re viewing to notebook instantly. OneNote is now integrated with RSS, Feedly, Weave, and others, to help you work better. Livescribe smartpens are supported, so you can write, draw and doodle smarter. Email notes to yourself instantly with your new OneNote.com address. Mathematical equations are now supported.
An Overview of Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business
Work smarter by downloading Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business from Tech Supply Shop. Microsoft Office 2013 includes Microsofts best-selling applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. The Impressive bundle is designed to meet the unique needs of small business owners and power users. For those that need to work on-the-go, Office Home and Business also comes with access to Microsoft OneDrive, an online system that provides access to your documents from anywhere with an internet connection.
Compare Office 2013 Editions
|Feature||Home & Business||Standard||Professional|
|License Type||Standard||Open License||Standard|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
|Home & Business||Included|
|License Type||Open License|
The Power of Office 2013
The ability to connect, collaborate and share your work wirelessly makes Microsoft Office truly unique. Create standout reports and presentations using one of the built-in templates or capture your creativity using the integrated tools and design elements then share your work across geographies and time zones. With Office, you're always in control so you can create amazing things, however, whenever or wherever you work best. Office 2013 also includes a new co-authoring experience so you can work in real-time with other people, even if you're not in the same physical location. The flexible design makes getting things done and producing amazing results easier than ever.
Download Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business now from Tech Supply Shop for instant access to the Microsoft products you love the most. The digital download will be delivered via email within 30 minutes of purchase, and Tech Supply Shop guarantees installation or well give you your money back. Please note that this is an instant download and is designed for immediate use. Windows 7 or Windows 8 are required to run this software.
Looking for a physical copy? We also carry retail box versions of Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business that are available for shipping. Need multiple copies for your business or organization? Send us a message to get a quote on bulk orders.
Work smarter with this digital download of Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Business featuring productivity-enhancing applications that are excellent for any small business owner or home user that needs a full suite of high-performing applications. Office Home and Business 2013 comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook as well as Microsoft OneDrive access that gives you complete control over your docs from anywhere you've got an internet connection. That means you'll to be able to create and reference documents at home and the office regardless of where you started. Download Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Business now from Tech Supply Shop and get guaranteed installation or your money back. Purchase includes an instant download for immediate use. Prefer a retail box (shipped) version of this software? We carry that, too.
- Includes 2013 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Requires Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Rich and powerful new ways to deliver your work on your computer, Windows Mobile-based smart phone or a web browser
- Easy-to-use Tools, customizable templates, color schemes, and photo-editing capabilities
- Work with people from different places at the same time with the new co-authoring experience
- More ways to access your files from almost anywhere, Office 2013 puts you in control of getting things done according to your schedule
- Simplifies your tasks and creates amazing results
Microsoft Office offers flexible and powerful ways to deliver your best work - at the office, at home, or at school. Create standout reports and presentations with tools that help you capture your ideas more creatively. Stay connected to your projects, even when you're away from your computer, with access to Office files via Web browser or Windows phone. Work efficiently with others by sharing, editing, and reviewing files at the same time - even across geographies and time zones. With Office, you're in control, getting things done and producing amazing results however and wherever you work best
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.