Microsoft Office 365 Business - Subscription - 1-year License
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Onenote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 5 PCs/Macs, 5 Tablets, 5 Phones Devices
- Installations Supported: 15 Installations
- License Type: Subscription
- License Term: 1 Year
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: J29-00003
- GTIN: 885370451443
- Features: Install on 5 PCs/Macs, 5 Tablets, 5 Phones
- Platform Supported: Windows or Mac
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB (32 Bit) / 2 GB (64 Bit)
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Microsoft Office 365 Business 1 Seat - Open License
Microsoft Office 365 Business - 1 Year Subscription - Open Business (5 PC + 5 Tablet)
Small businesses and organizations love the flexibility and features of Microsoft Office 365 Business (Open License). Your one-year subscription comes with software for up to five computers plus five tablets or smartphones for access to documents and materials anytime, anywhere. Office 365 Business includes the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote with enhanced reliability, security and administration options that require zero IT expertise. Each user receives one terabyte of personal cloud storage on OneDrive for Business that lets you access your documents anywhere there's an internet connection. This license includes a full year of phone and web support. Microsoft Office 365 Business works with Windows and Mac operating systems. If you have questions about this software, feel free to reach out to Tech Supply Shop anytime at 877-214-6060.
Once purchase no refunds are available from Microsoft. This product is not exchangeable and support is provided by Microsoft.
Office 365 Business includes:
- Capture your ideas however you work best?using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and autocomplete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.