Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail - License
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 269-14964
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name Office 2010 Professional 32/64-bit
- Suite Contents
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Outlook
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 PC
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Manage customer relationships more effectively:
- Analyze your sales data with Excel 2010 so you can quickly address your most profitable opportunities
- The new Microsoft Office Backstage view and improved Ribbon experience help you quickly navigate the tasks and commands you rely on, helping you complete your work more efficiently
- Take advantage of new photo and video tools that enable you to embed, edit, and format photos and videos in PowerPoint 2010
- Transform any document from simple to sophisticated with easy picture-editing tools, text effects, and SmartArt Graphics in Word 2010
- Create engaging brochures, newsletters, and e-mails with preformatted design templates in Publisher 2010
- Customize things to suit your needs, then use the Print and Preview experience to simultaneously view both sides of a page, multiple pages, page boundaries, and more to get your desired print results the first time
- Expose trends in your business information or budget with Spark lines in Excel 2010
- These mini-chart representations let you easily identify changes in your financials
- Improve how you track and manage e-mail with the new Conversations View in Outlook 2010
- Combine notes, media, documents, and other materials in a digital notebook that you can easily share with others online using OneNote 2010
- Track inventories, supplies, and customer information with improved ready-to-use templates and a simple report designer in Access 2010
- You'll be able to build professional databases easily and customize them with the fields and functions you need
- Create attractive documents, presentations and spreadsheets, post them online, and use Office Web Apps to access, edit, and share from anywhere you have an Internet connection
- 500 MHz
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail - License
1 PC, (No MAC).
Download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (Retail License) now from Tech Supply Shop to thoroughly enhance your business productivity and efficiency quickly and easily. With digital downloads of your favorite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access, Office 2010 Professional streamlines all business aspects from sales tracking, data analysis and budget-building to ad creation, business reports and customer newsletters with a single, high-performing Office suite. New tools, such as Outlook Mobile and Office Web Apps, let you stay in sync and access Office documents and Outlook from anywhere you have the internet or network connection. This is a digital download of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional PC that comes with a product key delivered by e-mail from Tech Supply Shop. This suite requires 1.5 GB hard disk space and 256 MB memory.
The license is permanent (not a trial). Product key delivered by email. Installation guaranteed or your money back.
Features and benefits
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. The package includes one year of technical support.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of the easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone to exchange email with your team and customers even when you're away.
Create professional-looking marketing materials yourself
- Create your own communications using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether you're marketing your business or planning an event.
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, email, and more.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Purchase experience on the website and product download via email link went without a hitch. I needed assistance from the support staff at Tech Supply Shop for the activation which took less than 10 minutes. Do not let this deter you from buying the product. The staff at Tech Supply Shop is very knowledgeable and professional both pre-sale and for technical assistance. The extended telephone support hours they have are a rarity in 2017. Pricing is competitive in view of the support provided. Subsequently purchased 3 more of the same product for use at the office & will be buying from My Choice again as the need arises.
Easy to work with your company. Product loaded easily and was approved by Microsoft.
We are at the Windows 7 level of company operating systems and using Exchange 2007. Office 2010 is our choice due to no cloud connections. Tech Supply Shop delivers it any time we need a new copy. It is the best bargain for our software needs.
Download link arrived within 15 minutes of my order. Download, installation and licensing uneventful. Performed properly. Pricing is competitive. Installed on a new HP laptop running Windows 10.
I have not been able to install this program yet. I purchase a new Laptop Computer OS 10 that does not work. I have called the manufacturer (HP) technical support, but the issue is not resolved yet. I can't install this product until this issue is resolve. This may take a few more days.