Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 - Box Pack (Version Upgrade)
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Word 2007
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Installation Method: Physical Disc
- Packaging: Upgrade Box
- Estimated Delivery Time: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 9QA-01456
- GTIN: 882224512589
- Features: Upgrade from Older Small Business to 2007 Small Business
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- Minimum Memory: 512 MB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 500 MHz
Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business Edition Upgrade
*Must Have a Previous Version of Office 2007 in order to upgrade to Office Small Business 2007*
This shipped Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business Edition Upgrade allows you to upgrade your previous Office Small Business version to Office Small Business 2007 at a great price. It contains all your favorite business productivity applications, including Accounting Express 2007, Excel 2007, Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, PowerPoint 2007, Publisher 2007 and Word 2007. These tools are designed specifically for small business use, with powerful yet user-friendly interfaces that allow you to create in-house marketing materials, track sales and present and e-mail better than ever.
The Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business Upgrade requires Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Server 2003 with Service pack 1 or later. Its excellent for companies who want to be able to better track client communications (via Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager) and to make professional-grade marketing materials with Publisher and Word. Tech Supply Shop guarantees that our software is 100 percent genuine, if you can't install it, you get your money back. Please contact us today if you need assistance.
Office Small Business 2007 is a powerful easy-to-use suite of productivity and contact management software with new tools to help you save time, stay organized, and deliver better customer service. Easily manage your product and customer information in one place. Quickly create dynamic documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Develop professional-looking marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. You can manage your calendar, tasks, and e-mail more efficiently, and filter out unwanted e-mail messages to help keep your computer safe and secure. And you will spend less time learning new features by using improved menus that present the right tools automatically.
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later,
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
Ofice 2007 Small Business helps you work faster and create more professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Office Small Business 2007 also helps you quickly accomplish routine tasks so you can spend more time with your customers. New task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need. And the new Live Preview feature makes it easy to sample your changes before you apply them. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Spend less time learning new software by using improved menus and commands that present the tools you need when you need them.
- Find what you need faster and more easily by using Instant Search.
- Help protect yourself by using improved junk mail and anti-phishing filters. New graphics capabilities make it easier to produce professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready.
- Schedule tasks in Office Outlook 2007 that will appear on your calendar.
- Use the new To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up.
- Use new Office Word 2007 templates and tools that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional-looking formatting, and quickly preview changes.
- Use new Office Excel 2007 tools for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively.
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager includes a complete contact management solution for small businesses to help you deliver better customer service. Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager enables you to organize all of your contact, prospect, and customer information, so its easier to manage prospects, respond to customers, and manage your sales process in one place. You also can track and manage project tasks and transfer tasks to coworkers. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Centralize contact, customer, and prospect information in one place including communications history, projected sales value, the probability of closing, and tasks.
- Record all types of communications with a customer in one place including all e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents.
- Use a customizable dashboard to forecast sales and prioritize tasks.
- Use a consolidated view of your s
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I purchased Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 primarily to get the required version of Excel. I think Excel is one of the finest programs ever written. I use Excel at my office and needed a copy to use when I work at home. I like Word, too. It is also a fine program. But Excel is incredible. I consider myself an advanced Excel user and appreciate it's power. If you are moving to Office 2007 from Office 2003 or 2000, you are in for a shock. Microsoft changed the menu structure to the new "ribbon." You can still find all of your favorite menu items, but you will have to hunt for them. At first this was a major annoyance and I re-learned cuss words I had not used in a long time. But now, after overcoming the learning curve for the new menu structure, I am pleased. There is a common look and feel between Excel's menus and Word's. Many people are quick to bash Microsoft. I am not one of them.. Microsoft turns out some very impressive software at reasonable prices. I highly recommend this version of Office 2007. Just be prepared to do some "menu digging." The installation was easy, but took a fair amount of time (like maybe 45 minutes). Excel Rocks!
This software is not much different from 2007, had I known that I probably would have been a whole lot less interested. Given those thoughts, I talked my wife into signing up for Office 2007 Small Business for our company, after doing so, we both found out this work requires quiet a bit to include this software, as well as, Myitlab plus ann the options MS Office 7 Small Business requires and I was glad I bought it.
I wanted the 2007 Small Business version because the 2010 Office version was too different from what I was used to; I also did not want Office 365, a subscription. I liked having a CD, so this was perfect. I can use this 3PC version for more than one PC at the house. It works well. Tech Supply Shop listened and answered quickly with my requests, i did receive my license key within the hour and i must say, these guys are amazing. The office owrks great too, no hiccups.