MFR # B21-01253
Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America - Box Pack
Order before 3PM PT M - F for immediate processing
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America - PC - 1 PC
*WILL ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS VISTA, AND WINDOWS 7.
- Updated maps--New geographic and demographic data
- Customize map settings--Choose whether cities, highways, local roads and parks show on your map
- More pushpin images--Includes those from previous versions of MapPoint
- GPS ready--Send your route to your GPS device*
- Data mapping--Use maps to visualize the meaning of your data
- Create territories--Define your own delivery or sales areas
- Programming--Build custom solutions and Office add-ins
MapPoint helps you visualize your business data:
- Create maps using custom Map Settings to display your data with only the details you want to appear. Easily turn labels on or off, change font style or map style.
- Dramatically improve decision-making by bringing clarity to tabular data.
- Use information-rich maps to illuminate important data relationships, identify business trends, and illustrate opportunities.
- Create sales territories and share performance maps to clearly visualize, analyze, and communicate business information.
- Combine business data with included demographics to target potential customers and focus decisions.
MapPoint helps you streamline your travel:
Arrive on time.
Detailed directions--voice** and text-prompted--make it easy to follow your route.
Optimize your trip.
Quickly calculate mileage, drive time, and expenses in advance.
Navigate with ease.
Plan your trip on your PC and then print, or send your route to your GPS device.*
MapPoint makes it easy to use maps in combination with your Microsoft Office documents:
Seamlessly integrate maps into the work you do in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Office.
Tell a story, visually.
Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance and customer locations to new business opportunities.
Tap into existing data sources
Create maps from data stored in current versions of Office Excel, Office Access, Microsoft SQL Server, or other database sources.
Extend your business.
Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build custom business solutions such as fleet tracking and business intelligence.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.