SAVE 5% WITH MINIMUM ORDER OF $200 WITH COUPON CODE: TSS5OFF
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise License SA Open Gov
OUT OF STOCK
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
SEARCH FOR RELATED PRODUCTS
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise - Server License & SA - Open Gov (Electronic Delivery) [395-02391]
The Microsoft Software Assurance program allows state, local, and federal government agency participants that use Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise discounted rates on many features, including device client access licenses (CALs). Device licenses are assigned to a government employees computer, laptop, cell phone, or tablet rather than to the employee. If an employee leaves the job or is reassigned, the device license stays in place and a new hire who uses the device will simply have their email credentials installed on the equipment with the device license. Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterprise is a popular email, calendar, and contacts tool that has many security features in place to ensure the safe sending and receiving of emails. These features include anti-spam and anti-malware programs and policies that allow businesses to create approved mobile device lists and enforce PIN lock procedures. In addition, businesses will easily be able to quickly remove confidential data from lost or stolen phones.
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Exchange Server Comparison
Exchange has gained new capabilities over the years. See what's included in each version and what's new in Exchange Server 2013.
Remain in Control
Exchange Server 2007
Exchange Server 2010
Exchange Server 2013
Robust and flexible command-line tools
Large low-cost mailboxes
Cloud on your terms
Managed availability across all roles and services
Exchange Server Enterprise Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||395-02391|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server Enterprise Edition|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Exchange Server Enterprise Edition|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||License & Software Assurance|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top