Microsoft Excel 2010 Retail License
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 065-06962
- GTIN: 885370019674
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- Minimum Memory: 256 MB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 500 MHz
Microsoft Excel 2010 Retail License
Access the right tools, at the right time
New and improved features can help you be more productive, but only if you can find them when you need them. Like the other Microsoft Office 2010 programs, Excel 2010 includes the Microsoft Office Fluent interface, which consists of a customizable visual system of tools and commands.
First introduced in Excel 2007, the ribbon makes it easy for you to find commands and features that were previously buried in complex menus and toolbars. Although you could customize the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel 2007, it wasnt possible to add your own tabs or groups to the ribbon. In Excel 2010, however, you can create custom tabs and groups and rename or change the order of the built-in tabs and groups.
Microsoft Office Backstage view
Click the File tab to open Backstage view, where you create new files, open existing files, save, send, protect, preview, and print files, set options for Excel, and more.
Excel 2010 comes with tools that can help you manage, protect, and share your content.
- Recover previous versions????You can now recover versions of files that you closed without saving. This is helpful when you forget to manually save, when you save changes that you didn't mean to save, or when you just want to revert to an earlier version of your workbook.?Read more about recovering files.
- Protected view????Excel 2010 includes a Protected View, so you can make more informed decisions before exposing your computer to possible vulnerabilities. By default, documents that originate from an Internet source are opened in Protected View. When this happens, you see a warning on the Message bar, along with the option to enable editing. You can control which originating sources trigger Protected View. You can also set specific file types to open in Protected View regardless of where they originate.?Read more about Protected View.
- Trusted documents????The trusted documents feature is designed to make it easier to open workbooks and other documents that contain active content, such as data connections or macros. Now, after you confirm that active content in a workbook is safe to enable, you dont have to repeat yourself. Excel 2010 remembers the workbooks you trust so that you can avoid being prompted each time you open the workbook.?Read more about trusted documents.
You can now access and work with your files from anywhere you are??whether at work, at home, or on the go.
Excel Web App extends your Excel experience to the web browser, where you can work with workbooks directly on the site where the workbook is stored. Excel Web App is part of Microsoft Office Web Apps, and is available in Windows Live SkyDrive and in organizations that have configured Office Web Apps on SharePoint 2010.
With Excel Web App, you can:
- View a workbook in the browser????When you
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.