MFR # 35D-00080
Forefront Unified Access Gateway Server with SA Open Gov 35D-00080
Order before 5:00 pm PT to receive within 3-5 business days
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 35D-00080
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name Forefront Unified Access Gateway
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Local
- License Quantity 1 Server
- Licensing Program Microsoft Open License Program
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 (UAG) delivers comprehensive, secure remote access to corporate resources for employees, partners, and vendors on both managed and unmanaged PCs and mobile devices. Utilizing a combination of connectivity options, ranging from SSL VPN to Direct Access, as well as built in configurations and policies, Forefront UAG provides centralized and easy management of your organization's complete anywhere access offering.
Integrating a deep understanding of the applications published, the state of health of the devices being used to gain access, and the user's identity Forefront UAG enforces granular access controls and policies to deliver comprehensive remote access, ensure security, and reduce management costs and complexity.
Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) is designed to provide secure remote access in a way that extends application intelligence, security and control, and ease of use. Key benefits include:
Forefront UAG makes it easier to deliver secure remote access to your applications and resources, and improve employee and partner productivity, by combining an intelligent access policy engine with a variety of connectivity options including SSL VPN and Direct Access. Forefront UAG:
- Empowers employees, partners, and vendors to be productive from virtually any device or location through integrated SSL VPN capabilities.
- Delivers simple and secure access optimized for applications such as SharePoint, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM.
- Extends networking connectivity with Windows Direct Access to existing infrastructure and legacy applications.
Forefront UAG improves the security in remote access scenarios by enforcing granular access controls and policies that are tailored to the applications being published, the identity of the user, and the health status of the device being used. Forefront UAG further improves security by enabling strong authentication to applications and mitigating the risks of downloaded data from unmanaged devices. Forefront UAG:
- Protects IT assets through fine-grained and built-in policies that provide access to sensitive data based on identity and endpoint health.
- Easily integrates with Active Directory and enables a variety of strong authentication methods.
- Limits exposure and prevent data leakage to unmanaged endpoints.
Forefront UAG offers a single platform through which to deliver and manage remote access. With built in policies and configurations for common applications and devices, you can gain more control, more efficient management, greater visibility, and lower total cost of ownership. Forefront UAG:
- Consolidates remote access infrastructure and management.
- Simplifies deployment and ongoing tasks through wizards and built-in policies.
- Reduces support costs by delivering a simplified connectivity experience for users.
How To Buy
Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 is licensed through Microsoft Volume Licensing (MVLS) and requires:
- A server license, available either through an OEM appliance or as software. It gives the license holder the right to install and use the server software.
- A Client Access License (CAL) for each named or authenticated device or user that accesses a system running Unified Access Gateway. A Device CAL grants the right for one device (accessed by any user) to access the Unified Access Gateway server software. A User CAL permits one user (using any device) to access the server software.
- An optional external connector license is also available to enable external parties to access the network.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.