Microsoft Dynamics CRM External Connector & SA Open Gov
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number ZGA-00102
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name Dynamic CRM
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Volume
- License Pricing Local Government
- License Quantity Unlimited External User
- Licensing Program Microsoft Open License Program
Microsoft Dynamics CRM - External Connector & SA - Open Gov [ZGA-00102]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
*Microsoft Dynamics CRM External Connector with Software Assurance through Open Government Licensing*
- Infuse your organization with new levels of customer intelligence using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, an all-new customer relationship management (CRM) system that gives every customer-facing employee the information they need to truly impress customers.
- Create a centralized repository of customer data that sits neatly alongside Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Outlook - the applications your employees probably use every day. From Outlook, employees access Microsoft CRM sales, marketing, and customer service modules to make sales decisions, market products, solve problems, and get strategic views of the business.
- It's CRM that works - and works very well - because it works the way your users already do, works the way your business already does, and works the way technology should.
- Gives you automatic access to new technology and provides productivity benefits, support, tools, and training to help deploy and use software efficiently.
- Receive access to new versions of licensed software released during the term of your agreement to deploy at your own pace.
- New Version Rights simplifies the procurement process and shortens the business process cycle, allowing you to reduce the costs associated with acquiring new version releases and immediately take advantage of the latest technology.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.