Apple iWork '09 1 user 5 Devices MAC
- Manufacturer Apple, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number MB942Z/A
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.apple.com
- Brand Name Apple
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name iWork '09
- Upgrade Information Not Applicable
- Suite Contents
- Pages '09
- Numbers '09
- Keynote '09
- Platform Supported Mac
- Platform Supported Intel-based Mac
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Pages '09:
- Creating the perfect brochure, flyer, report, or resume is faster and easier than ever.
- Choose from 40 new Apple-designed templates (over 180 total).
- Focus on your writing with new full-screen view.
- Organize your ideas with dynamic outlines.
- Customize your documents using mail merge with Numbers.
- Insert equations with MathType 6 (sold separately).
- Create bibliographies with EndNote X2 (sold separately).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft Word files from within Pages.
- Create spreadsheets, organize data, and write formulas with simple yet powerful tools.
- Easily create formulas, using visual placeholders with plain language text.
- Perform calculations using over 250 functions.
- Organize your data instantly using Table Categories.
- Check your calculations at a glance with Formula List view.
- Create two-axis charts and combine line, column, and area series in a single mixed chart.
- Choose from twelve new Apple-designed templates (30 total).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft Excel files from within Numbers.
- Creating a show-stopping presentation is surprisingly simple.
- Easily create sophisticated animations with Magic Move.
- Add dramatic object and text transitions using new visual effects.
- Visualize your data with new styles and animations for 3D charts.
- Dramatically reduce file size without compromising quality.
- Create dynamic flowcharts and diagrams using connection lines.
- Choose from eight new Apple-designed themes (44 total).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft PowerPoint files from within Keynote.
- Mac computer with an Intel
iWork '09 Features
Word processing and then some.
Pages is both a streamlined word processor and an easy-to-use page layout application. It starts with an enhanced Template Chooser that lets you skim more than 180 Apple-designed templates. You can easily create stunning documents, from a simple letter to a professionally polished resume to a multipage newsletter and more. Or start with a blank page and let your words and creativity take their own course. Reports, resumes, brochures, newsletters, invitations‚?whatever you write, Pages puts powerful tools at your fingertips. So you can create beautiful, media-rich documents in minutes.
- Choose from 40 new Apple-designed templates
- Focus on your writing in full-screen view
- Organize your ideas with dynamic outlines
- Customize your documents using mail merge
- Insert equations with MathType 6 (sold separately)
- Create bibliographies with EndNote X2 (sold separately)
Powerful and compelling spreadsheets.
Plan a wedding. Save for retirement. Track your workouts. Keep a baby journal. Spreadsheets can help you organize and plan, and great-looking, Apple-designed templates will help you get started. Choose from 30 templates to use for home, work, and school. Tables are already made. Formulas have been figured out. Fonts are in place. They're all ready to go. Just find something you like and make it your own. If you're starting with a blank sheet, that's easy, too. Spreadsheets are built on a flexible, free-form canvas. So you can move tables, charts, graphics, and text anywhere you want on the page. Effortlessly create formulas using an intuitive browser with more than 250 functions. Add interactive controls such as sliders, steppers, and checkboxes that let you play "what if" in real time. Scale your document with a drag of the mouse to create the perfect printout using the interactive print view. You can even add photos, movies, and music to your spreadsheet with just a few clicks.
- Build powerful formulas with ease
- Perform calculations using over 250 functions
- Organize your data instantly into table categories
- Check your calculations at a glance with Formula List view
- Create 2-axis charts and mixed charts
- Choose from 12 new Apple-designed templates
Cinema-quality presentations for everyone.
Even if you've never used Keynote before, you'll find creating a presentation surprisingly simple. An enhanced Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 44 Apple-designed themes. Once you've chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply substitute placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add elements such as tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides. Finish off your masterpiece with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation amaz
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.