Holiday Raffle Rules
Tech Supply Shop HOLIDAY DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY, The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States. The officers, directors, and employees of Tech Supply Shop and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Tech Supply Shop”) and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on December 12th, 2016, at 12:01 am, PT and ends on December 25, 2016 at 11:59 pm, PT(“Promotion Period”).
The Promotion Period is divided into two separate games, drawing periods as follows:
- Daily drawing winners will be randomly selected from orders placed between December 12th and December 25th.
- The grand prize winner will be randomly selected from orders placed between December 12th and December 25th.
HOW TO ENTER. Purchase any product from Tech Supply Shop during the Promotion Period, upon submitting purchase; you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Daily Drawing Pool (defined in Official Rule #4 below) and (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing Pool. To be eligible for each random drawing, Entries must be made by 11:59:59 PM PST the day before each Daily Drawing Pool. Entries for the Grand Prize Drawing Pool on December 24, 2016, wherein entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST, December 23, 2016. One entry per purchase for the entire duration of the promotion.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the purchase was made in. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized purchaser of the order number associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using any other methods not stated herein may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Participants will be offered one (1) entry per purchase to play individually. Winners who are awarded a Daily Prize during this Promotion can play additional games and/or continue to share or invite others to participate in the Promotion; however, he/she will only be eligible to receive the Grand Prize Drawing.
Your information provided at checkout will be used to contact you if you are a potential winner of a Prize Award. You understand that you are providing your information to Tech Supply Shop and not to Facebook. Each person may play more than once based on multiple purchases made during the Promotion period. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- QUALIFICATION AND NOTIFICATION. When a Participant has made a purchase from Tech Supply Shop, he/she may be eligible to receive a Prize Award. Odds of winning a Prize Award are about .0025%. The Grand Prize drawing will be held as follows: One grand prize winner will be chosen, to receive a prize valued at $2,500 USD. In addition, one daily winner will receive a prize valued at $500 USD.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS/WINNER NOTIFICATIONS: Each weekday during the Promotion Period beginning on December 01, 2016 and ending on December 24, 2016, one (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received up until the previous day (each, a “Daily Drawing Pool”) of the Grand Prize Drawing, in which, one (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries. PLEASE NOTE: any entries received on Friday through Sunday (hereinafter, a “Weekend”) during the Promotion Period will be included into one (1) Daily Drawing Pool, whose random drawing will occur on the Monday immediately following each Weekend. Non-winning entries from any Daily Drawing Pool WILL be carried over to subsequent Daily Drawing Pools. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Failure to respond to the winner notification within forty-eight (48) hours will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail messages not received.
Notification: Potential Winner(s) will be notified by Tech Supply Shop or its designated agency via the email or Facebook provided in the entry form and must respond within a 48-hour time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent from Tech Supply Shop or it’s designated agency. If your reply is not received within the time requested, the prize will be deemed as undeliverable and will result in forfeiture. Winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Waiver, and Publicity Release. Prize will be awarded within forty-five days after the Winner has been verified.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV’s”) – Twelve (12) Daily Winner Prizes (one (1) Daily Winner in each Daily Drawing Pool) – Each Daily Winner will receive $500. Limit one (1) prize per person/order during the entire Promotion Period. One (1) Grand Prize Winner - Grand Prize Winner will receive $2,500.00. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. No prize substitution allowed by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. The Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Each winner is solely responsible for local, state and federal taxes on the prize, if any.
The Winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Winner may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: Each potential Winner must return the Prize Release (defined in Section 6 above), and a photocopy of the Winner’s ID to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of being notified he/she is a winner as a condition of being named the official winner. If the proper documents are returned to Sponsor within the timeframe required hereunder, the Prize will be mailed to Winner to the address provided by Winner during the winner notification process. If a winner fails to meet the deadlines set forth hereunder, he/she will not be deemed a Winner and will not receive their Prize. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for returned, lost, late, damaged, mutilated, or stolen mailing of the Prize.
- PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS/RELEASE/CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Promotions, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Promotions and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotions, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotions, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotions or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotions may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10.LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotions; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Promotions; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotions or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotions or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Promotions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- SPONSOR: Tech Supply Shop, LLC, 23706 Birtcher Drive, Lake Forest, California.