Microsoft Project Standard 2003 - Upgrade
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 076-02665
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Office Project 2003 Standard
- Upgrade Information Upgrade from*:
- Project Professional 2003
- Project Professional 2002
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM
- Organize work more effectively:
- Efficiently manage projects and resources. Track and evaluate the impact of schedule and resource changes to your overall project plans.
- Easily communicate project data by transferring it seamlessly to Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, or Visio.
- An updated interface lets you navigate and learn Project Standard 2003 quickly, and you can access online Help for relevant, up-to-date support.
- Get started quickly with tools that assist you with project management methodology, so you can set up schedules and manage resources more effectively.
- Share project-related documents by using a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services workspace (requires Microsoft Windows Server 2003).
- Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster processor (Pentium III recommended)
Office Project 2003 Standard - Upgrade
*Must Have a Previous Version of Office 2003 in order to upgrade to Office Project Professional 2003*
The Microsoft Project Standard 2003 Upgrade allows users who have the earliest versions of this project management software line to install the 2003 updates on their computers. Project 2003 allows for the tracking and evaluating the impact of schedule and resource changes of a project. Project information can be transferred to PowerPoint, Word and Visio. Similar to newer versions of Project, when resources are assigned to tasks in a given project, the software calculates the cost and times required and generates a schedule for completion. Note that Project 2003 is the last version to support Windows 2000. If you have a system that still uses Windows 2000 and need project management software, this is the version that you will need. Of course, Windows 2000 is not the only operating system that supports this software. The last service pack for Office 2003 was released in 2007 and this software includes all of the latest updates and appropriate service packs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||076-02665|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Office Project 2003 Standard - Upgrade|
Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003 helps you make an impact at work and increase your productivity through familiar tools that enable you to effectively plan and manage projects and convey project status and details.
|Software Main Type||Management|
|Software Sub Type||Project Management/Version Control|
|Software Name||Office Project 2003 Standard|
Organize work more effectively:
Present project data in other programs:
Guided planning and management:
Share project information:
|License Type||Version Upgrade|
|License Quantity||1 User|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.