Nuance Omnipage 18 Professional Retail Box
- Installation Method: Physical Disc
- Packaging: Retail Box
- Estimated Delivery Time: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Nuance
- Manufacturer Part Number: E709A-G00-18.0
- GTIN: 780420124028
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit only), Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 1 GB
- Minimum Memory: 512 MB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1 GHz
Nuance Omnipage 18 Professional, Retail Box
Nuance Omnipage professional 18.0 features automatic language detection and is compatible with Windows operating system.
Nuance Omnipage professional 18.0 has CD-ROM as distribution media and features connect and convert in the cloud option. Professional 18.0 supports English as media language while converting PDF files and forms at lightning speed into documents.
- OmniPage v.18.0 professional
- Operating system supported: Windows
- License quantity: Academic, 1-user
- License type: Complete product
- Distribution media: CD-ROM
- System requirements: 512MB RAM memory, sound card, CD-ROM, speakers, scanner, digital camera, graphics card, XGA monitor, internet connection interface devices, 1 GHz Intel Pentium, higher or equivalent, multi-core processor
- System requirements: 1024 x 768 pixel color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card, WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver, 2MP digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Language: English
- OS required: Windows7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- 67% improved layout accuracy
- 34% increase in character accuracy on scanned halftone images
- 27% average speed increase in processing multi-page documents
- Automatic language detection
- Includes Paperport 12 with PDF viewer plus, the worlds most popular desktop document management software, PDF create 7
- Compatibility: Supported document management system: Microsoft sharepoint-portal server 2003 and 2007, open text hummingbird enterprise 2005, autonomy-interwoven workSite 8.2, ODMA Link supporting a broad range of document management systems
- System requirements: 250MB space for the application files and sample images, plus 100MB working space during installation, 230MB for realspeak solo speech modules, 150MB for PDF create and 500MB for paperport, 30MB for nuance cloud connector
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
First of all I have to say, I only use the software to transcribe, not for anything else. It's been an absolute life saver! I have over 50 hours of interviews I've recorded for data for my dissertation and I needed to have it transcribed. Thankfully I had most of it recorded on two channels so each speaker was on a separate and I could just run it through Nuance Omnipage 18 Professional Retail Box. I wasn't expecting much accuracy since at 50 minutes per interview it didn't have much to train on, but boy was I surprised! It saved me sooooo much work! I used to have Macspeech Scribe years ago and it was trash, so glad I got this version.
I work in a clinic where a doctor uses this to write his medical documentation, I decided to get this for my mac and windows. The mac version is most definitely no windows version but it gets the job done. This is great for those who have to type alot or is in college. I would advise getting this was some headsets but that's not the programs fault that's just a comfort thing. I'm actually typing this right now on using this. It does take a moment for it to get a feel for how you speak and I would advise to actually do that, but it pays out greatly in the end.
This is a review of Nuance Omnipage 18 Professional Retail Box. First, a word about Tech Supply Shop's excellent customer service. I was unable to completely download the file from Tech Supply Shop's server. After doing everything she could to help me, Julie referred me to Nuance's customer service. Upon my emailing proof of purchase, Nuance sent me a download link. I was able to download and install the program successfully. Julie called me back to make sure everything went well and said she would try to place a copy of the file I had downloaded from Nuance into my Tech Supply Shop download folder. During the installation process, you will be offered the opportunity to update the program. If you are running Yosemite, you must update to version 18. I was able to quickly complete the training and tutorial using the internal microphone. I have found the program easy to use. So far I have used it to write email messages and prepare and edit this review. I purchased it as a daily special and it is well worth the price I paid.